Tuesday 12 February 2008

Oops! I did it again ...

I was a bit naughty today! Those of you who know me won't really find that a very big surprise!! I popped into Quilters' World to catch up with Pauline and deliver some copies of my Tag Along Teddies patterns that she had ordered, and while she was chatting to another customer, I wandered around the shop - as you do! - admiring the gorgeous fabrics - as you do! - and I found some that said "Take me home!" - as you do! Tee! Hee! Hee! Take a peek ...



Aren't the colours fabulous!! Now, I've said before that I am the 'anti-pink' but the green and pink combo just works so well. Besides, I did have a purpose in mind for these fabrics. They are going to help me finish the prototype for a new pattern I've designed that will be donated to Fresh Hope Patterns. We've had quite a few designers promise to donate designs, but not follow through, so I thought I'd get busy and donate another one between my own projects. I know (being one myself!) that designers have all sorts of deadlines to meet and time constraints to work under, but hopefully some more new designs will be donated soon to keep the great work of Fresh Hope Patterns going. If you'd like to find out more about Fresh Hope Patterns, a visit to the web site is well worth while!!

So ... I'd best sign off and get to work on this new design or I'll fall behind with my deadlines! Have just had this conversation with Kerryanne English of Woodberry Designs - if only we had more hours in the day! Til next time,

CHEERS!
KRIS

1 comment:

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Hi Kris,

Too true...if only we had more working hours in each day. I don't want to waste my time sleeping - too much to do.

Good on you for supporting Fresh Hope Patterns - such a worthy cause.

Hugs,
Kerryanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...