Sunday 19 October 2008

WOWSERS!!

That's all I can really say!!! I have been BLOWN AWAY by the wonderful response to my 100 (plus one!) blog post celebrations!! We've actually been away for the weekend, so I was away from my computer from Friday afternoon, but my beloved Geek Boy receives notification of all posts to my blog on his Blackberry (read: brain, address book, email address storage unit, alarm clock, work schedule, diary ... you get the picture!!) We'd only been away from home for about two hours when he said to me, "What did you say on your last blog post, because the Blackberry is positively BUZZING with new comments being left!" Tee! Hee! Hee! I told him it was everyone in blogland helping me celebrate my 100 (plus one!) posts. He replied that it certainly SEEMED to be literally EVERYONE in blogland from the number of times his Blackberry was buzzing!

While GB may have been exaggerating just a little, I have been amazed at how many of you wonderful bloggy buddies have stopped in to say g'day and congrats on the blogging milestone! Thank you so much for your kind thoughts and well-wishes - they are so very much appreciated! I've tried to reply to you all to say a personal thank you and I think I have only missed those of you who are listed as "no-reply" - so please take this as my "THANK YOU!" While I know some of you have only popped in for the celebration prize draw, many of you have commented that you enjoy visiting, often visit or frequently stop by - you've just been too shy to comment before, so it's been great to hear from you and realise people out there are enjoying reading about my ongoing adventures!! All of you will be popped into the prize draw and those of you who let me know that you've blogged about my celebration with a link back will be popped in twice. I'm already gathering little surprises to include in the Surprise Stitchers Pack!

I will be back in the next day or so with a "Real" post - I just wanted to thank you all for helping me celebrate, so for now I shall sign off and go see if GB's hip (where his Blackberry 'holster' is attached to his belt!) is still buzzing! Til next time - Bear Hugs!

CHEERS!
KRIS

6 comments:

Scottish Nanna said...

Hi Kris I have just added you to my favourites I just had a good read of your Blog I have a Housefull of Bears Too.I am going to have to cull them A bit I have too many LOL.
Hugs Mary.

Kimonos and Sushi(OLD BLOG) said...

Hi Kris have just placed a link on my blog about your 100th post. Great going.Will be back to visit again a lovely blog to read. I love teddies :-)Andrea

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Guess who else has been blown away...me....I have just received my parcel...thankyou so much Kris, what a fantastic pattern and to think you have designed it...and then you also added the thread...and the note pad, just love note pads...and the presentation was just gorgeous ...I am thrilled thankyou so much again...

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Hi sweetie,
Well aren't you miss popularity...was that 1 million dollars you were giving away??....LOL

GB will be wondering what is going on in blogland.

Hope you have a creative and busy week,
Hugs,
Kerryanne

Carin said...

Kris I missed telling you congrats!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations keep up the great work , Clare's Craftroom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...