Wednesday 7 August 2013

Jammin', Stitchin' & Winnin'!!

Sounds like I've been busy, doesn't it?! :0) Well .. I have ... but that's not unusual, really ... it's just the 'stuff' keeping me busy that changes! :0)

Do you remember I shared my jam-making adventures a couple of posts back? Well the weekend saw me try out the orange and ginger combo ... YUMMO!! And then today I hit the kitchen again to do something with these ...

Don't they look sweet and juicy and yummy? They were, so you can imagine that once I added some sugar and heat they tasted even better ...

Yep ... I've been Jammin'! :0) I've had fun playing in the kitchen and do you like the little spring seal bottles I found at one of the cheap shops. We now have enough jam for the next year or so ... I think family members will be receiving sweet birthday gifties this year! Tee! Hee! Hee!

On to the "Winnin'" bit ... OPAM gals ... Congratulations to all of you who had finishes to add to their list this month!! We had a total of 417 finishes for July - WOO! HOO! There were some fantastic projects on display when Sweet Peg and I were blog-hopping the other day ... well done! I hope that you've all enjoyed some relaxing time stitching, whether you managed to add some finishes to your list or not ... that is after all what OPAM is all about. :0) Big thanks, too, to the gals who emailed me and my Sweet Partner-In-Crime! Much appreciated ... sorry I haven't got back to everyone who emailed to me ... I seem to have lost some days again this week!!!

On to the winners of the random draw ... drumroll please ...


&


Congrats, gals! Drop me an email with your mailing address and I'll pop a little something in the mail for you.

Just before I head off to play Polly, I thought I'd share a pic with you of one of the projects that will be included in my "Birdie Bunting" pattern. There will be three projects, which are all finished, and I'm about two thirds of the way through instruction writing ... BLECH! :0) Since that's taking a little longer than hoped, I thought I'd share one of the projects with you ...

Gotta love some Tilda fabrics. :0) Once I finish writing instructions, I'll share the full set of projects ... promise! So Stay tuned!! :0)

OK ... off to put that kettle on. Hope you're all enjoying your week and managing to find some time to "BREATHE". Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS





2 comments:

Melody said...

Love those bunting birdies.

Christine M said...

I love your Birdie Bunting quilt Kris. It is gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...