Wednesday 30 October 2013

A Spot Of Light Reading!

I know ... two posts in two days! Be still my beating heart! :0) I just thought I'd pop in quickly to recommend a bit of light reading to you all.

A little while ago, my blogging buddy and fellow craft designer, Jenny Reynolds from Elefantz invited me to be her featured designer in the November issue of her e-mag "Elefantz Home". I was rather chuffed, I have to say! :0) And the exciting bit is ... the November issue is now available ... YAY!!

This is a special "Girls, Girls, Girls" issue with lots of pretty, girly projects to stitch, as well as  ...

... a chance for you to find out some things about me that you may not already know ... does that sound nice and mysterious?! :0) I had a lot of fun answering the list of questions Jen sent me ... and since you all know I CAN'T manage to write a little bit when I can write a lot ... Tee! Hee! Hee! ... poor Jen's eyeballs were probably bleeding by the time she worked her way through it all! :0) 

I was fortunate enough to get to catch up with Jen in 'real life' last year when my Beloved Geek Boy and I were holidaying up north and Jen fed us a yummy home made soup lunch ...

We had a lovely time chatting away ... poor GB just nodded and smiled and ate his soup! Tee! Hee! Hee! If you'd like to add some of Jen's designs to your "To Do" list and take a peek at the feature on yours truly, you can get a copy of the November issue of "Elefantz Home" for your very own self by going HERE. You might want to make yourself a cuppa and get comfy first, though! Tee! Hee! Hee!

Whatever you're up to this week, I hope you enjoy the last day of the month of October tomorrow ... watch out for all the faeries who are about tomorrow on All Hallows' Eve ... it's one of their travelling days, you know! :0) OPAM gals ... have you emailed Sweet Peg or me and updated your sidebar list?? Don't forget! :0) Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS



3 comments:

Fiona said...

I'm sure lots of people will love meeting you....
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

Congrats to you Kris. Jenny's magazine is just goregeous and such a credit to her. I am sure as Fiona says everyone will love getting to know you better..hugs xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Loved that interview!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...